1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attention All Sexy Teachers:

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah. She blurs up real nice.

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Thrown onto the pile.

[​IMG]

From: http://www.newsok.com/suspended-oklahoma-teacher-faces-new-sex-charges/article/3575017?custom_click=lead_story_title

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

How many file cabinets does it take for the Poin Files now?

4. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

I can't but help think that part of this is societal. I know men leering at women has long been part of American culture, but there is a line. Most television shows, movies, etc. portray men sexing up youngish women as creepy. However, on the other end, a lot of shows that I see treat older women leering at younger guys as perfectly acceptable and normal.

Now, I admit I don't watch a lot of television so please point out if there are scores of shows where older men sleep with younger women without being labeled as being somehow immoral.

5. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

Have never seen an episode of it, but the very existence of a show named "Cougar Town" kinda supports this point.

6. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

As does Ellen Barkin dating/living with a guy less than half her age. She's 57 and still gorgeous, he's 26, and there's not a single thing wrong with that!
    (Teachers or anyone in power preying on teens/children is a whole different kind of creepy wrong.)

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/02/ellen-barkin-living-with-guy-less-than-half-her-age/

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

She was the bomb in Sea of Love and Switch.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nine counts of sodomy?

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

She likes sodomy [/Blazing Saddles]

10. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

I enjoyed the poll on the original story.

Do you agree with the SC law that bars teachers from having sex with student even if the student is of consenting age?
    Yes 59%
    No 41%
    Total Votes: 155

11. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

She didn't get it right the first eight times.

12. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

As Curley Howard says, "If at first you don't succeed, keep on trying until you do suck seed."

Draft saved Draft deleted