1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, May 13, 2011.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

<0

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

5. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Dammit, how do you make the infinity symbol?

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Like this ∞
    (cut & paste from a Word document)

7. printdust

printdust New Member

I once had a g/f that said at 27, she had had 100 since age 12...I couldn't wrap my mind around that. Nowadays, I think that's closer to the norm than we'd admit society-wise.

8. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Fine, I'll bite. I lost it my junior year of college. I was 19. Apart from getting interrupted by her mother in the parking lot on campus, it was a pretty awesome time. :)

9. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Wait. What? You lost your virginity in a parking lot on campus? Were you in a car or just freewheeling between two parallel lines? Why was her mother involved? Did she have a parking pass?

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I lost mine the day I discovered Sportsjournalists.com.

. ... I think it was to some chick named Boom.

Hell of a lay.

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You mean you all have lost your virginity?

Dammit, another bet lost.

12. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I've told the story before but I'll go over it again since it is so awesome. :)

I was 19, heading into my junior year of college at Rhode Island College. The summer before, I was a peer counselor for the school which is basically a tour guide for incoming freshman. At the time I was also the vice president of the college newspaper.

This girl named Ashley was one of the freshman in one of my groups that summer and, when the fall season rolled around, she started hanging out at the newspaper because she was the sister of one of our staff members.

Her and I started flirting. One thing led to another and we were fooling around in the wide-open back seat of her parent's van. (She was an art student, used the van to carry around equipment and crap. It was quite roomy).

We messed around twice, the first time just heavy petting, the second the entire baseball path if you catch my drift.

Anyway, that day we were in one of the parking lots on campus at around 4 p.m. on a rainy afternoon (RIC is a commuter school so the parking lots can often be deserted after the morning rush). We were doing our thing and, about an hour and a half in (Not bragging here, just figured I needed to savor the moment for as long as possible because I figured she'd eventually come to her senses and not want to bang me again), the door comes swinging open and her mom starts freaking out.

I learned in that moment that her mom was taking a class on the campus, saw the vehicle, saw the windows all fogged up and got suspicious about what was going on.

I also found out that her mom was not too happy with us because, apparently, she was a big fan of Ashley's boyfriend. I was not him.

So, yes, I got caught having sex my first time and whenever I think back on it, it seems like an American Pie type moment. Still, it's a great memory for me, even though I often wonder what would have happened had we not gotten caught. (Afterwards Ashley and I talked and stayed somewhat friendly but, after a long talk with her sister, I decided not to pursue anything else. She wasn't really girlfriend material anyway).

Draft saved Draft deleted