1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Assy McGee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Steak Snabler, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Apparently, this show first aired in 2006, though the second season will premiere next week on Cartoon Network. It's about a walking, talking pair of buttocks that is a police officer.

[​IMG]

My question is, how fucking high are the people who come up with this stuff?

2. John

John Well-Known Member

Not much higher than the people that come up with the rest of the Adult Swim lineup.

I like most of the shows, love Frisky Dingo and Metalocalypse, but Assy McGee was dreadful.

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Is he the cousin of Tits McGee?

4. lono

lono Active Member

Tits McGee is on vacation.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Chuck Jones wept.

6. I just sat through Metalocalypse for the first time while waiting for Boondocks. Fucked up shit.

I'm now regularly watching Harvey Birdman attorney at law. That show rocks.

7. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Bobobo bobo bobo (or something along those lines) was the weirdest fucking show I've ever seen. Guy uses his nose hairs to fight crime. Speaks in horribly broken/bad English. I felt like I needed drugs.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Some of the Adult Swim stuff has missed for me, including McGee, but not much. What's wrong with you W-B, can't take the brutality?

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Adult Swim makes me wish I got high, because I find it fascinating and can only imagine how much moreso it would be. I'm a huge Aqua Teen Hunger Force fan.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Harvey Birdman is awesome.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

It's all about Robot Chicken. Just wish it was longer.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Don't forget that Family Guy, before it was first stopped, had a TV character named Anus. He wore a beer helmet.

Draft saved Draft deleted