1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Associate Editor, Cabin Life Magazine

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Ace, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Saw this in a media industry jobs email. Never seen Cabin Life Magazine, but an office dog sounds nice:

ASSOCIATE EDITOR
    Cabin Life Magazine

CLM is seeking an experienced, top-notch associate editor who can do it all: generate great story ideas, shape tone & content, plan edit calendars, write & edit engaging features, and coordinate freelance writers & photographers. Must be resourceful, creative, a wordsmith, Internet-savvy, deadline & quality-oriented. Strong publishing/editing background a must, consumer magazine experience preferred, sense of humor helpful!

We offer a fun, hardworking, teamwork-oriented environment complete with office dog & casual dress. Please send resume, writing samples, salary expectations, & a one-page personal essay to: Cabin Life, 1001 E. Ninth St, Duluth, MN 55805.

All replies confidential. No phone calls/e-mails please. Relocation to Duluth, MN required.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

damn. The first time I read this I thought it said Cabin Boy Magazine. I'd be all over that.

This month: Part Twelve of our exclusive Q&A with Chris Elliott!

3. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

Nathanial Mayweather: I overheard the captain saying it would be jolly-jack splendid to spend a fortnight or two in Hawaii
    Kenny: Yea... that sounds like the captain... you do good impressions

Draft saved Draft deleted