1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ashlee Simpson ... yeah, she looks hotter (edited to add safe pic)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Aug 4, 2006.

1. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Link's dead. :(

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

You didn't miss much.

3. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

She's too fake looking, her music is horrible, she's got zero talent, her father is crazy and she's probably got the IQ of a houseplant...but damn, those are some nice legs.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

my reaction exactly. 8) 8) 8)

5. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

I'm trying to come up with a celebrity who's been more uncomfortable in his or her own skin than Ashlee and ... I'm coming up blank.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Joan Rivers?

7. Cadet

Cadet Guest

He said "own skin". That shit is synthetic.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Anyone who has Jessica Simpson as a sister is bound to be uncomfortable in their own skin. I know I would sure as hell feel that way if my sister was among the world's most beautiful women and I was (gulp) just average looking.

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Call me crazy, but I kind of like her more than her Barbie-doll sister. She reminds me a lot of some chicks I went to high school with. Pretty cute as far as real life goes, not that bright, clearly spoiled, but some potential. Is it really her fault that her sister won the genetic lottery and she ended up being just above-average?

Plus, for what it's worth, I think she wrote most of those cheezy songs on her two albums. Yeah, maybe she had to lip-synch them on SNL, but at least she (and not some 41-year-old Sweedish Svengalli) wrote them. That counts for something. I guess.

10. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

That's just sad ... Ashlee's been beautiful ever since I first saw her show on MTV, now she's changing her hair style every two seconds and getting plastic surgery.

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

But damn, those legs. :D

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

She did do one good song.

Shot her career to hell lip-syncing it on national TV ... but it was a cool little song.

Draft saved Draft deleted