1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ASE Pensacola (Fla.) News Journal

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by GeorgeMoore, Oct 19, 2006.

1. OrangeGrad

OrangeGrad Member

Updates??

2. GeorgeMoore

GeorgeMoore Member

Still searching for the right person. If interested, e-mail me asap. We also have an opening on our desk as a paginator/copy editor.

gmoore@pnj.com

3. GeorgeMoore

GeorgeMoore Member

OK, I've decided to wait and hire my ASE after the first of the year to give candidates more opportunity to apply. We we're in the process of filling two desk spots. If you're interested in the ASE job, e-mail me.

4. GeorgeMoore

GeorgeMoore Member

We've hired a new copy editor who starts Jan. 10. Still have ASE opening and I get another copy editor, which I probably will fill first. If you're interested in either, let me know. For those of you who have e-mailed, I still have your stuff and you're being considered. I'm just not going to rush into filling these spots because we've been short this long -- might as well find the right person and not force anything. Any questions, drop me an e-mail.

gmoore@pnj.com

Draft saved Draft deleted