1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver announce separation

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, May 9, 2011.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I vaguely remember hearing about this one right before the recall election ... figured it was probably true but unprovable at the time. Now I don't see how it isn't true. There's a college kid in California who may or may not be Arnold's son by a stewardess on the private jet. He was 11 when Schwarzenegger became governor.

http://gawker.com/5802704/is-this-arnold-schwarzeneggers-love-child

At the very least, this does puncture the idea that Maria would have had no idea about such shenanigans.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I agree, but while you and I may think they look like skanks, there are some who think they're hot.

I don't think too many people think Lewinsky or Arnold's maid are/were hot.

3. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

In Ah-nold's position, discretion is probably a hotter quality than possessing 38DDs.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It looks like the maid had 38DDs. And a 38 waist to go along with it.

5. Mizzougrad96

And convenience...

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Maybe she looked different about 15 years ago...?

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

She looks like the aunt Geogre Lopez makes fun of in his stand-up act. "She has three kids. I can't believe somebody fucked her ONCE."

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Bingo.

9. Mizzougrad96

I put this on the other thread, but they were joking on Kimmel last night that they were going to reveal the name of the son...

Bennett Schwarzenegger.

Granted, the reference is about 25 years old, but I laughed for about five minutes after that one.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

"Let off some steam, Bennett!"

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Mizzougrad96

I'm not claiming it's his best movie, but I find Commando to be one of the most entertaining of his movies.

The first two Terminator movies are my favorites of his films, but I probably saw Commando 5-6 times in the theater when it came out and still find it incredibly entertaining to watch.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Oh, it was outstanding. It was a perfect 1980s macho action flick and it might be Arnold at his most chiseled. He was RIPPED in that movie. Great guilty pleasure movie.

T2 is his best movie, I think, but man, he had some great action flicks back then. Not high art, but incredibly entertaining. I own most of them. I think Red Sonya might be the only action flick of his I don't own (I've avoided buying some of the comedies ... ahem, Jingle All the Way and Junior), but I've considered buying them just to own all of his movies.

Draft saved Draft deleted