1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arkansas fans have to be insane

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JayFarrar, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Arkansas is a suburb of Dallas, sports-wise. So I'm sure the place will be packed with Razorback/Cowboys fans there just to see the stadium Jerrah! built.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

My old high school team is better than the Aggies. Third-best? Maybe among agricultural schools east of San Antonio.

3. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

As long as we, the public, allow sports teams to keep screwing us in the you-know-where, they will be happy to oblige.

4. I love setting up punchlines for movies I've never seen.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

well, you should rectify that situation.

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Part of the reason they might get that price is because the "scholarship fund" portion is 80 percent tax-deductible because it's for "education."

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The schools will need the extra revenue for when they buy out both coaches in the very near future.

8. unless the weather is bad, we usually stay downtown and just walk across the bridge to heinz. that media lot is torture to find, too

9. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Love that movie, too.

The guy who was passed out the entire movie (Except to say he was working for Arthur Andersen) is now a chiropractor in the Houston area. My wife went to him, she said he didn't have much to say about the movie.

"Angellllssss!!"

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Preferably slow-cooked over smoking hickory wood for several hours, served with an assortment of sauces and 35-degree beer.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Sauces!?!

With the right dry rub, you don't need no stinkin sauces.

Draft saved Draft deleted