1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you proud of this Libs?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Scribe4264, Oct 27, 2006.

1. My money's still on this being a Fred Phelps moment somewhere.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I just beat a homeless war hero to death with a copy of "Farenheit 9/11" and then walked into a co-op grocery store and high-fived Eric Alterman.

Care to defend me, liberals?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That sounds likely. So would Fred Phelps and his clan be considered extreme liberals or conservatives? Hmmm.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I believe the part about Clinton wearing no pants.
    And call me crazy, but I'm a conservative who's got the hot for Dee Dee Myers.

5. dog428

dog428 Active Member

That is awesome.

But you forgot the part about killing the puppies, drinking their blood and using the carcasses to assault elderly, wheelchair-bound women. Other than, though, perfect.

6. hondo --
    Still? I could see it in '93 or '94. I guess, maybe. She seems to have had some work done.
    Headilnes you never thought you'd see:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15433467/

7. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

The only problem being, this guy basically said the same thing John Kerry said about our soldiers in Iraq during an interview not too long ago. Kerry claimed our oldiers were terrorizing civilians and raping women as well.
    This was your party's candidate for President in 2004 saying this, not some wacko in Fresno.
    Typical response from the libs though. Can't defend the actions, so attack the messenger.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Well, the pickings were might slim in the Clinton administration. Maybe Dee Dee looked good compared to Hill.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Source, please, asshole.

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

[/quote]
    The only problem being, this guy basically said the same thing John Kerry said about our soldiers in Iraq during an interview not too long ago. Kerry claimed our oldiers were terrorizing civilians and raping women as well.
    This was your party's candidate for President in 2004 saying this, not some wacko in Fresno.
    Typical response from the libs though. Can't defend the actions, so attack the messenger.
    [/quote]

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061027/NEWS01/61027003

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

To be perfectly honest, some of our soldiers are raping women and killing civilians.

Throughout history, soldiers have raped and killed civilians to varying degrees.

12. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Here's the weblink of the Fresno Bee's story on Sheehan's visit to Fresno State:

http://dwb.fresnobee.com/local/story/12937562p-13593779c.html

It mentions the Sheehan protesters were confronted, but does not include the idiot's question. Apparently a Fresno radio or TV crew has the audio byte that I heard this morning and I am trying to find out if it is being posted. I also asked the Bee writer if he had heard what was said and, if so, why it wasn't included in his story.

As for Ace's last comment, yes, there have been criminals acts committed by a small group of soldiers and they should be severely punished for what they have done.
    But to go up to a woman whose child died serving his country and, with absolutely no proof whatsoever, accuse her dead child of such a hideous crime is criminal itself.
    And I repeat, it isn't just the wackos on your side of the playpen doing this crap. Unless of course you are ready to admit that John Kerry is a liberal wacko unfit to hold elected office, are you?

Draft saved Draft deleted