1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you proud of this Libs?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Scribe4264, Oct 27, 2006.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Maybe he was referring to the smell you leave AFTER you eat Taco Bell.

2. Dog biscuit, socket wrench, cascading vodka beanie!

3. Mad Libs?

4. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Hey, it IS like the Keystone Kops!

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

6. three_bags_full

7. Only if you can't, you know, read.

8. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Except for the whole video evidence thing or maybe even an actual link to where the information was obtained.

Might as well start a thread "Are you proud of this Neo-Cons?" with the first post saying, "A liberal was walking down the street and was randomly punched and then repeatedly beaten by a group of people wearing pro-Bush shirts."

9. three_bags_full

You know, you're exactly right, fellas.

I just find it funny that you political wackos junkies -- on both sides -- find it perfectly legitimate when one side does something, and call someone else a fucking idiot when they do the same thing.

That's just one reason why I try to steer clear of the political discussions here.

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

The problem is that they aren't the same.
    This thread: No quotes
    Other thread: Video evidence
    This thread: No link to a source
    Other thread: Video evidence
    This thread: Accusations revolving around "some liberal"
    Other thread: Accusations involving an elected member of Congress running for re-election.

You can ask Republicans to defend Allen because he is a representative of his party. He received money from his party. He is running for re-election to help win the seat for his party.

To ask every "liberal" to defend a crazy person that goes out and says something stupid while simultaniously sharing some similar political beliefs is just... idiotic.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Three Bags --

You and I usually get along really well, but if you don't truly see any difference between this thread and the Allen thread, I don't even know what to say.

Tell me you were stretching to try and prove a point.

Please.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Do not respond to this guy. He is a zit badly in need of lancing, but there's really no point engaging with hm.

Draft saved Draft deleted