1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you proud of this Libs?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Scribe4264, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

But if I asked you if you thought the guy was right to shoot his wife, and you do not say it was wrong and instead call me an idiot, is it not a logical conclussion to believe that you found his actions acceptable?

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

If I say I'm a proud Lib who would like to have this guy over to my house for an abortion and tax party, will you shut up?

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

For the umpteenth time on this board, none of "the libs" are attacking structural conservatism so much as Bush Republicanism, which has twisted and mangled beyond recognition the nobler principles to be found in standard conservative ideology.

Have you ever heard of Cindy Sheahan, brainiac?

4. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Um, no actually, I haven't heard of Cindy SHEAHAN, brainiac.

But if you mean Cindy SHEEHAN, yes I have heard of her. Can you show me where anyone has gone up to her and asked how many women and children her son raped and killed before he died?

There is a big difference between attacking Sheehan for her stance on the war and for some of the statements she has made and doing what this twerp did to that woman in Fresno.

5. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

I also find it of interest that the entire Sheehan family is appalled by Cindy Sheehan's actions. So it seems Cindy doesn't even speak for her family, much less the families of our soldiers.

6. Herbert Anchovy

You're building a strawman. Feel free to gather your materials from bobblehead's charred husk over there in the corner.

Sheehan (so sorry if the misspelling caused you any pain) has not only been personally attacked, she's been under constant siege.

7. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Yes, absolutely she has.

FOR HER VIEWS ON THE WAR AND FOR HER ACTIONS.

NOT BECAUSE HER SON DIED IN THE WAR AND SHE HASN'T HAD SOMEONE CALL HER SON A RAPIST AND MURDERER EITHER.

CAN.
    YOU.
    UNDERSTAND.
    THE.
    FREAKING.
    DIFFERENCE??????

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Problem is, this movie wasn't made by a "liberal"--you know the scourge of America.

Death of a President is a British film.

The dumbassery continues unabated.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

There is no logic because your original question is stupid.

It is stupid to ask someone if "the guy was right to shoot his wife" because the answer to the question is so damn obvious that it is insulting to anyone who would be asked the question.

And that is why you will NEVER see some "lib" on here pose a question like, "Was the soldier right to rape the Iraqi girl before setting her on fire?"

Questions like that --- and the one you so "innocently" posed --- are just too off-the-charts insulting to ask.

So when you ask them, you deserve to get your ass kicked on here. And that is Exhibit No. 3,682 why your party (and my former party) went from respected to repulsive in a little more than a decade.

10. Herbert Anchovy

Sit down, Waldo.

11. I think attacking the 9/11 widows for "enjoying their husbands' deaths," and doing so on national television, sort of trumps the example in question, if we're into ignorantly affliating everyone sharing a political viewpoint with the most grotesque expressions of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted