1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you proud of this Libs?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Scribe4264, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

So, I'm listening to news out of Fresno, CA and I hear a soundbite where a liberal war protester walks up to the mother of an American serviceman who died in Iraq while serving his country and asks this question of her:

"How many children did your son sodomize, how many women did he rape, before he was killed in Iraq?"

Nice.

You libs on this board must be so proud right now.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's confusing. I thought the GOP was the party of sodomy.

3. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

The Master Baiter strikes again! Watch as the libs and lefties fall all over each other responding in a fury as he sits back and enjoys the show!

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Are you sure it was a liberal? Sounds like a question a member of Fred Phelps' flock would ask.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Scribe is just playing the role of a troll. He's not even worthy of derision here.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Scribe couldn't even post a link and even if he did, it would probably be from fredphelps.com .

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

No, actually I expect to hear crickets chirping.

Which is what happens every time some right-winger comes on here just begging "the libs" to defend someone else's isolated unacceptable behavior.

Fury? More like a shake of the head is all.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

All liberals hate America. If it were up to them, Osama bin Laden would be president. They will deny it publically, but it is true. They also hate soldiers. And think they should die. Also, liberals, if they had their way, would burn down churches. I heard when they are alone in their homes, liberals wipe their asses with the Bible. If you vote for a Democrat, it means you personally have killed babies and would prefer to have sex with animals. On a blog somewhere, I read some liberals tried to watch football once, but mid-way through the second quarter, they changed the channel because their favorite program, How Queers Want to Have Sex With Muslims In Front Of Your Children And Post It On The Internet, was on. If you cut open the heart of a liberal, all you will find is some black goo that smells like Taco Bell left out in the sun. A friend of mine says that he won't send his children to public school because the teachers' union forces 9-year-olds to sodomize one another while they watch because it's the only way a liberal can achieve an erection. If fact, have you seen Drudge today? He has a picture, given to him by a very reliable source, that proves liberals are actually werewolves who thirst for the blood of the righteous. Noam Chomsky is actually a spy, and Bill Clinton never actually wore pants during any of his press conferences, and the only reason you didn't hear about it is because Dee Dee Myers made reporters who weren't completely loyal to the liberal agenda actually sit in the auxiliary press room, across the street, which I'm told is decorated with pictures of Jane Fonda teabagging Ho Chi Min. If Che Guevara were alive today, he and Howard Dean would be lovers.

Fucking liberals.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Would that be his sister site of www.godhatessoldiers.com?

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Great post.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

You've outed me!!!! :D

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Are you sure about the Taco Bell smell thing? Because I don't go there because they don't pay illegal alien tomtato pickers in Florida enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted