1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

are you F'IN KIDDING ME (stupid people) running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shoeless Joe, Sep 18, 2010.

1. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

The thread title just reminded me of something.

I mentioned in the "Last movie ..." thread that I saw "The Expendables" a few weeks ago. I enjoyed it for what it was, but it was a very violent movie. Among the highlights was a villain getting blow in half at the start of the movie and Stallone decapitating a guy with his knife (with impact on those lessened somewhat because of the movie's quick-cut editing). Add to that the million guys shot to death and a guy getting burned to death.

So, the movie's over and I get up to leave and heading to the exit a few steps ahead of me is a couple -- with their daughter, who couldn't have been more than 8 or 9 years old.

For goodness sakes, do people actually research the movie or get a decent idea of what its content is before deciding to bring their pre-teen kid along. Idiotic.

Draft saved Draft deleted