1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are the Italians nuts?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Nov 18, 2006.

1. leo1

leo1 Active Member

that's what irks me. he's so fucking nuts and yet people still give him money. i only watched war of the worlds because it was on hbo one night. i will never pay to see him in the theater again because that would violate my policy against giving money to crazy people.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Other paw. I think he's a bad influence on the Codas.

3. That's almost all of Holywood. Ninety percent of Hollywood's actors and actress (and probably 70 percent of the musicians) are nucking futs!
    Anne Hecht, Mel Gibson, Andy Dick, Joe Pesci, Liz Taylor, Marlon Brando, George C. Scott, Michael Richards ... the list could go on forever.
    They are all the mental equivalent of scrambled eggs.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Never noticed that. I'm going to chalk it up to scratching. Yeah, scratching.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Personally, it doesn't matter two shits to me if he's crazier than a resident at the local asylum (or any other actor, for that matter). As long he delivers more movies like "The Last Samurai" or "Top Gun" and fewer suckfests like "War of the Worlds," I'll go to the theater.

What he's like in real life doesn't amount to shit to me, because I'll never meet him.

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

bp, yeah i know what you're saying. but it gets me because unless the movie is unbelievable - and i can count on one hand the number of movies i think were that good - then i'll look at him and think of the nut job, not the role he's playing.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Hold it. We have other priorities....

Did we not decide that we needed to handle Boomer's bitch slap first?

Draft saved Draft deleted