1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are separated chicks fair game?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I have this...uhhh...ummm...buddy who may or may not had intercourse with a separated chick. He wanted me to ask you guys if that's kosher. (He's not Jewish.)

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I'll have to refer that question to someone without sin in this area.

I will say that you must tread verrrry carefully on that turf.

3. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

No.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think your.... buddy .... is fine as long as his wife doesn't find out about it.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

in the process of being divorced? yes. seperated? no.

your friend is a troll.

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

7. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

Personally, I'd say no. If she's getting a divorce, wait. Last thing you want to get into the middle of somethin' ugly.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I guess I would answer it this way: If the separated woman thinks she's fair game, she's fair game.

If she was separated with hopes of fixing things up and getting back with the husband, she wouldn't be out dating.

I've dated separated women twice. Both were well into the process of divorce and both divorces became final while I was dating them.

I guess I would hesitate on a woman who was separated but hadn't yet filed for divorce.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

"Separated" ҂ "single"

Sometimes ends well. Sometimes not.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Luggy seems to be saying that a separated woman may have a lot of luggage. You're "friend" might throw his back out for nothing.

11. I thought this was gonna be about disjointed twins

Carry on.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've read too many stories of estranged husbands coming after their wives and a male friend gets his ass kicked.
    If it's a one night stand or something very casual that's one thing. Just realize it may not be casual for the estranged husband.

Draft saved Draft deleted