1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arby's sauce?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Colton, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

red sauce don't have it once ate packets so good tummy yummy.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

lol. :D

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Yeah, I may want to get rid of that after reading about that teacher/football coach earlier today.

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Get online, order a bottle of Dreamland, and let it go.

5. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

I have seen Arby's Sauce bottles for sale in restaurants before. I know you're not dreaming this. It's been a long time since I've been in an Arby's.

Dreamland = overrated ... unless it's the one in Tuscaloosa. The others are a joke.

6. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

You guys know that Arby's stands for America's Roast Beef, Yes Sir? That and the original founders were the Raffell Brothers, which was shortened to R.B.s ... OK, dispense with the Cliff Clavin jokes.

7. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

If someone from Jack in the Box offers you a bottle of Jack Sauce, politely decline.

As for Dreamland, I got to experience the one in Tuscaloosa, on the company dime no less. They set down two slabs of ribs, some sauce and a pile of wonder bread. Gooooooood eatin.

8. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I didn't know journalists could afford Arbys. :-\

9. Colton

Colton Active Member

LOL... remember, I went there looking to buy the sauce, nothing else. You're right, too: Arby's isn't on the budget for a guy like me who works for a CNHI paper.

10. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Horsey Sauce fuckin' rules!!!

Along this same vein, the daughter of one of my ex-girlfriends worked at McDonald's, which, of course, is the home of the second-best condiment of all-time: tartar sauce for the hallowed Filet O' Fish.

I offered to pay her for a bottle of it or whatever it came in, but she could never get one out of there. Turns out it comes in long tubes and is dispensed with a gun, much like a tube of caulk.

Yummy.

11. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

One of my more odd obsessive-compulsive disorders involves Arby's Sauce and Horsey Sauce. Arby's Sauce ON the sandwich, Horsey Sauce on the side for dipping.

12. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I mix both Horsey and Arby's sauce together on the wrapper, then dip it.

Kind of the same thing...

Draft saved Draft deleted