1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AP's NFL preview page

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by JBHawkEye, Sep 4, 2006.

1. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

My apologies if this has been posted before, but I thought I would give everyone a head's-up.

On the AP NFL Preview full-page graphic, Mike Vanderjagt's name is spelled Mike Vanderjack.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Sure it wasn't spelled Mike Vanderchoke? [/steelers fanboy looser]

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Peyton says that AP is only three letters short.

4. huntsie

huntsie Active Member

Help! How do I go about arranging for delivery of this page? Is there a contact at AP graphics I should talk to? What is the cost? Any direction you could provide would be appreciated.
    PM me with the info if you like. Apologize for my ignorance -- we're in Eastern Canada and don't deal with them directly much, and I'm pinch hitting in the seat for a couple of weeks. Again, much appreciated

5. JBHawkEye

You have to be a subscriber to the AP graphics service.

6. Pi

Pi Member

There's more:
    Under the "Trying to Buck a Trend" heading, the Colts apparently play in Indianpolis.

In the graphic in the bottom right corner, the graphic is a 2-year span, but the intro says its a 10-year span.

DEVELOPING ...

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

WILL BE LED ...

8. JBHawkEye

And this just in, and it's too late for me because the section has gone to press, the word opponent is spelled oppenent.

Draft saved Draft deleted