1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apple releases virus that crashes Windows Vista

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Sep 17, 2008.

1. hole. lee.

shit.

really?

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Safari isn't new. It was released as a public beta in January 2003. I know I've had it ever since I got my laptop, which I think was Christmas 2003.

3. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Alright. Forget it.

EDIT: Found my answer myself, thanks.

4. pc version of safari was just released early this year, though, f_t.

5. Grimace

Grimace Guest

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SCOREBOARD!

No, really, I don't care.

Either way, no one's answered my original question.

6. simple answer would be to uninstall internet explorer. :D

even better answer is to uninstall safari and ie, and download firefox with the ie tab extension. best of both worlds.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I will never, ever use iTunes. They try and make it incompatible with everything that doesn't have an Apple logo on it. Fuck them. I'll find plenty of other places to get my things, and plenty of other products to use them on.

8. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I've never had a problem with iTunes and I only use it because its compatible with my iPod. I can upload my music, buy music and upload it to my iPod without a problem.

9. plenty of programs out there that will let you manage the music on your ipod. not just itunes.

10. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Wow, he said he doesn't use it because they make it incompatible with anything that's not Apple. So you point out that Apple products work fine with it. Genius.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I use iTunes and have had no problems. I buy almost nothing from iTunes, and everything I've gotten has been compatible with it.

12. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I pointed out that it works well for me, not that it just works well with my iPod. And, I'll beg to differ that my brother used a non-Apple MP3 player and it worked fine with iTunes. Thanks, Genius.

Draft saved Draft deleted