1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AP hockey capsules?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by sportschick, Nov 9, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

AP people,

Stop watching fucking football and move some hockey capsules. The Blue Jackets game has been over for more than long enough for you to have edited shit into capsules. Stop waiting on late games, fucktards.

Thank you,

SC

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

You could just cut the top off of the 9-inch gamer that just moved and copy and paste.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What he said.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I could, but I shouldn't have to. Plus posting hostile threads like this magically makes what I want appear 2 seconds later, which is exactly what happened this time.

5. KP

KP Active Member

That's because they are looking at SJ, diiiirrr.

6. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Has anybody else noticed that with the hockey box scores from AP, roughly half of them that move each night have "Shots on Goal" and "Power-play opportunities", while the other half have "Shots on goal" and "Power-play Opportunities"?

Why isn't there one template for this?

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Damn right, Tino. Started this season, and it's screwing up our macro.

(I bet people who don't realize what that means think we're very anal personalities. ;))

Draft saved Draft deleted