1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone want to defend Ann Coulter?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by butchie, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

What, you don't dig blue eye shadow and long blonde hair on ... men?

2. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Wow. I've never been able to look at her without throwing up. But that's really a big Adam's apple. Seriously, is there any information out there saying that she's a man? Because she looks like a man.

As for her venomous words, the lady is little more than a self-indulgent, media-hungry bitch who tries to throw herself into circles where she's not welcome to sell her next book. Even if someone shared her opinions, they'd be a fool to admit as much. I'm tired of these personalities on both sides of the aisle who attempt to push themselves into the spotlight and, by doing so, drown out the real voices and muddy the waters of public discourse with poisonous bullshit. I can tolerate folks like Jesse Jackson, but not by much. If they want to represent the American people, get elected to public office. Otherwise, STFU. And, yes, I realize that Jesse's son is/was in office.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

So I can pass this shit on to Johnny Dangerously.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Touche, sir.

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Why didn't Cheney say that?

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The solution is to break out the verbal nuclear weapons and counterattack with a full fusillade. Coulter is an ignorant imbecile shit-emitting c.unt, come right out and say it.

Right across the neck with the rhetorical lightsaber. You wanna talk dirty, you stupid fucking demi-humanoid bitch, you shoulda come fully armed. You don't take on Marshal Dillon with a cap pistol.

7. Polythene Ann?

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Say one thing . . . "she" can get it up.

9. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Dear everyone who seems to want to post this exact thread everytime (s)he says something ridiculous,

The answer is "No." Just like it was last time. Just like it will be next time.

And do we really need a new thread for the daily "Look what Coulter just said?" Can we just admit (s)he and Bill Maher are just starving for attention and ignore them?

/house elephant

10. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

I love her response to all of this

"C'mon, it was a joke. I would never insult gays by suggesting that they are like John Edwards. That would be mean."

11. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Ann Coulter is the left's best friend.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Bill Maher is a smug prick. And he makes me ill. But you can't compare him to her. He's the smug, all-knowing douchebag you want to punch in the face. She's the vile wildebeast that horrifies you. One of those two things displays a couple of human characteristics, even if you still wish it'd go away.

Draft saved Draft deleted