1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone still using bookmarks?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by novelist_wannabe, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

SJBB?

SJ's Big Boobs?

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I love how everything always comes back to those jugs.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I have more sites bookmarked than I care to count in countless folders (sports-related, fantasy-sports related, journalism-related, Springsteen-related, games, weather, etc., etc.).

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

they are glorious, monstrous breasts.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Jesus, I must be a loser.

I have about twenty FOLDERS for bookmarks which means, oh, I don't know, two hundred bookmarks?

None breast-related though.

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I'm using RSS feeds more than bookmarks these days for news, BLOGS! and stuff, but I still have a pretty well-stocked Firefox toolbar.

7. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Funny thing is, I thought this thread was about bookmarks. And yes, I still use one of those, too, for whatever book I'm "officially" reading (meaning, the one on the nightstand (currently the Katharine Graham autobio.)) The other two books that I started already are the unofficial ones, because I'm a nerd who reads more than one book at one time. I just fold the corner of the page on those, of course.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

offuckingcourse.

9. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

But when my Internet service gets restored at home, I'll have to bookmark Tim Tebow's girlfriend's tits, as I'm sure all of y'all have done, too. ;)

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

SportsJournalists bulletin board. But your's seem appropriate during the current Tebow mania.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Hey, she's not his girlfriend or his sister. Try to stay with the program buckdub ;D

12. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I absolutely use a lot of bookmarks including 28 on my Firefox toolbar. My wife, however, hardly ever uses bookmarks and prefers Netscape despite the grief I give her about both.

Draft saved Draft deleted