1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone play college fantasy football?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I've heard about these leagues, and I'd love to play in one, but never have. I know some of them suck big time, and most of them seem to cost more than the traditional NFL leagues, so I'm wondering if anyone has played in one that they like and can recomend it, or if anyone is half interested in starting an SportsJournalists.com league?

2. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

The No Idiots Allowed alliance poo-poos on the formation of all collegiate leagues.

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

The best idea for a college fantasy-style game I ever saw was one where you selected teams. Each player had to have a team from each conference (ACC, SEC, BEast, B10, B12, Pac 10, MAC, CUSA, MWest, Sun Belt, WAC). Only conference games count, so each player will end up the same total number of games. Count up the wins and see who comes out on top.

Draft saved Draft deleted