1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anyone else having trouble with yahoo! mail?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by leo1, Jun 21, 2006.

1. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i can read the yahoo home page, but can't sign in to check my e-mail. it won't let me sign in to check my fantasy team. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i need e-mail. i need to know how my team did. you'd think a massive site like yahoo would have hundreds of the best tech support guys frantically working on the problem, but maybe they're all asleep out in california? it's been more than an hour now.

2. sportsed

sportsed Guest

It's been a little slower than usual but other than that I haven't had any troubles.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I just tried. Its not working.

4. Bears00

Bears00 Member

Yes. I'm having the same issues. Try going to "My Yahoo" and then clicking the mail icon at the top. It worked for me after about six tries.

5. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

It sure isn't. WTF? And it was dodgy yesterday, too.

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

thanks for the tip, bears. that worked. i was trying to sign in everywhere -- yahoo maps, yahoo fantasy sports, yahoo finance and i got nothing. but i just signed into my yahoo and it finally worked.

7. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I've been having trouble getting in since yesterday. It's so annoying. :mad:

8. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I had problems with my email too and I am in California. I was finally able to get in, but it has been spotty this a.m.

9. somewriter

somewriter Member

Had trouble this morning too but it seems back up to speed now.

Draft saved Draft deleted