1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone else having random posts disappear?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Apr 12, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

COCKSUCKERS!!!!!

Sorry but that seems to be the word of the night here. If this was Pee Wee's Big SportsJournalists.com Adventure the screen would flash every time COCKSUCKERS!!!! was typed.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You pussycat.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm too sexy for my cat, oh pussy pussy, pussy cat

4. sportschick

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's one fat cat.

6. sportschick

That's the only reason you're too sexy for it.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Not me. I nuked a couple of things on the jobs board. Locked one up there, too. Not here. This is JD's turf.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Hey Doc,
    Why you start a thread like this is beyond me, but: Are you talking about the posts you talked about in the thread on the other board, where you chime in that you had some disappear with no explanation?
    Just a theory - maybe YOUR post was fine but you quoted a post that was a problem. It does no good for a moderator to rid the board of a bad post and leave up 4-5 others where said post is quoted.

One reason I hate the quote function beyond the idiots who play with it.

That's a possible explanation. Or it may be that the person in charge of the board took a different view of the content of your post.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

I for one have never had a problem with the moderators nuking any of my posts.

10. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

I lost one. Don't know where. I posted one yesterday to get off the evil number, then I come back this morning and I'm still on it.

11. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

That made me laugh.

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

This will not end well.

Draft saved Draft deleted