1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone catch Cowherd's show?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Apr 5, 2007.

1. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

He doesn't do history? Okay that's about the most asinine thing I've heard. Almost as asinine as my question: Does this mean on Tuesday he didn't talk about the National Championship game that happened Monday night because by Tuesday it's history?

2. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I'm going to tell my SE I don't do history. That should work out great.

3. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

He basically said males 20-49 years of age don't give a shit about Eddie Robinson.

4. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

Yeah and it takes less than 20 seconds for IJAG to IM me about it.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Really? Because it went down once today already. Makes it a good run of consecutive days with a freeze for a board that supposedly won't have any more problems with connectivity.

6. thebiglead

thebiglead Member

Here's the audio, for anyone interested

http://espn-mp3-od.andomedia.com/espnpod2/espnradio/insider/herd/herd_04052007_7.mp3

Hide your websites, boys and girls, Colin wants to blow up them up!!

7. IJAG discusses the site being down with Moddy.

[​IMG]

8. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Deadspin on Cowherd going after The Big Lead: http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/this-hurts-us-more-than-it-hurts-you-colin-249956.php

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Cowherd is the worst of the worst on radio. Nothing beats some ass getting on the radio and talking about, of all things, ratings, and <i> what makes good radio </i>. I've never heard somebody talk more about what they do and how they do it and why they do it and what success is. Who cares?

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Cowturd's got a TV show? Ewww

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Agreed. And he's got that Harry Waxman nose, that nose from the old "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder" Twilight Zone. Yeeeeshh.

12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Don't pretend you don't LOVE this. You can't buy publicity like that.

Deadspin's so jealous. ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted