1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anybody watching "Nobody's Watching"?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Jul 4, 2006.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Hey, look what I found. ...

Judging by the responses on this thread, you folks weren't big fans of this show. However, I am.

I was watching the commentary a Scrubs disc, and two writers, Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan, were talking about a show they created with Bill Lawrence called "Nobody's Watching." And because I'm a whore to anything Scrubs-related, I checked out the links on YouTube.

The show is pretty funny. It's based on my life's dream. These two yahoos have major beefs with sitcoms, so they send a video to a bunch of networks, and the WB gives them a reality show. Hilarity ensues from there.

The show was slated to be out on the WB in 2005, but the network passed. NBC was going to pick it up, but that fell through, too.

A lot of the interluding music has been used on Scrubs, which I thought was pretty cool. The clips run about 28 minues combined, but if you've got the time, it's well worth it. The first few minutes are probably the strongest, but I thought the rest was solid.

If you're any kind of a TV junkie, you'll enjoy this show. Mr. C., Uncle Phil, Dr. Seaver and Gunther make appearances, so that's a definite plus.

Draft saved Draft deleted