1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anybody else headed out to HP 6 tonight?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Jul 14, 2009.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Three hours until midnight for me. Not sure about the rest of my fellow Harry Potter dorks.

I'm really excited to see how well they use Snape in this one. He's so vital to the story this time.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

My wife can't go tonight, and she thought it'd be a waste of money if I went by myself tonight and then with her later in the week.

Since I've gotten my way the last few times we disagreed, I decided not to push the issue, but I keep hoping she'll change her mind. Two more hours...

3. sportschick

Bummer. Good luck convincing her otherwise!

4. RickStain

I've got to figure out how to convince her without actually saying anything. I need her to just say "You know what, if you still want to go, go ahead" without me bringing it up. Tricky.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Haven't read the books or seen any of the movies - is this the last one? I saw Emma Watson on Letterman say she's going off to college now. Does her character die?

6. RickStain

No and no. There are two more movies, part 1 and part 2 of the seventh and final book. They are filming either right now or pretty soon, iirc, so that's why she should be about done. And her character does not die.

7. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Want to go see it, but waiting for the gf to be able to... It's been so long since I read the book I really don't remember exactly what happens in this one.

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

That's kind of how I am. I read the books when they came out and have seen the movies as they've come out, but I haven't gone back and re-read or re-watched any. I'm sure the movie will be excellent.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I got a text from GB Hack at 11:15. "We just got here, an hour early. The auditorium is already 3/4 full."

My response: "What the hell are you talking about?"

GB: "Potter cinema tonight."

Me: "Oh. YOU ARE A HUGE DORK."

:D :D

10. sportschick

Yea, I'm leaving in about 15 minutes. I bought my ticket already, but I want a good seat. I don't wanna have to go back on payday just cause I got caught in a shitty seat, dammit!

11. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

There were people out at 7:30 for a midnight showing by me. I'm not going tonight but I'll catch it pretty soon.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

:D :D ;D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted