1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antoine Walker Traded to Timberwolves

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mayfly, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/10/24/heat.wolves.trade.ap/index.html

Part of a five player deal involving Ricky Davis and Mark Blount. Opens up the door for Delonte West and Al Jefferson in Minnesota.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I miss hot Antoine, back when he was in college and the only thing that made me root for that team.

[​IMG]
    Mmm the Walker wiggle.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Wayne Simien is with the T-Wolves now? Guess I'll be following them a little more now, if he plays. [/KUfanboylooser]

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Shit for Shit.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Is he still "Employee No. 8"?

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Thinking Twoine is shot. He's on NBA Life No. 8.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

So Davis will not be allowed 1/4 mile from Wade outside of the arena, right?

Crap for crap trade.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Davis was supposed to be a big contributor to the T-Wolves this year. Minnesota sure has some work cut out for themselves. Does McHale just want all the former Celtics on his team? I think he can coax Larry Bird to suit up.

9. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Antoine Walker = judicious, conservative perimeter shooter.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Son of a bitch. I know Ricky Davis wasn't the answer for a winning season, especially now that Garnett's in Boston, but Jesus Christ. Antoine Walker?

I might be looking for a new team very, very soon. This organization has made a commitment to suck shit. Nothing more.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Grew up a McHale fan myself, but his GM tenure has been made of fail.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Really, if he could have gotten a solid point guard and an All-Star-caliber small forward around Garnett, that team could have been something.

Draft saved Draft deleted