1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antoine Walker Traded to Timberwolves

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mayfly, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Part of a five player deal involving Ricky Davis and Mark Blount. Opens up the door for Delonte West and Al Jefferson in Minnesota.
  2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I miss hot Antoine, back when he was in college and the only thing that made me root for that team.

Mmm the Walker wiggle.
  3. Oz

Oz Active Member

Wayne Simien is with the T-Wolves now? Guess I'll be following them a little more now, if he plays. [/KUfanboylooser]
  4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Shit for Shit.
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Is he still "Employee No. 8"?
  6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Thinking Twoine is shot. He's on NBA Life No. 8.
  7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

So Davis will not be allowed 1/4 mile from Wade outside of the arena, right?

Crap for crap trade.
  8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Davis was supposed to be a big contributor to the T-Wolves this year. Minnesota sure has some work cut out for themselves. Does McHale just want all the former Celtics on his team? I think he can coax Larry Bird to suit up.
  9. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Antoine Walker = judicious, conservative perimeter shooter.
  10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Son of a bitch. I know Ricky Davis wasn't the answer for a winning season, especially now that Garnett's in Boston, but Jesus Christ. Antoine Walker?

I might be looking for a new team very, very soon. This organization has made a commitment to suck shit. Nothing more.
  11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Grew up a McHale fan myself, but his GM tenure has been made of fail.
  12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Really, if he could have gotten a solid point guard and an All-Star-caliber small forward around Garnett, that team could have been something.
Draft saved Draft deleted