1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anthony Weiner is back as "Carlos Danger"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jul 23, 2013.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Weiner sounds like the kind of guy that decided to volunteer on political campaigns because he realized that if you feed a liberal chick a lot of politically correct B.S., she'll be putty in your hands:

Start with policy talk, move directly to sex talk.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Good to meet you, my brother.
    Esteban Verboten

3. printit

printit Member

People are more turned off by creepiness then unfaithfulness. Weiner sends out pictures on the Internet = fail; Clinton sleeps with x women = yawn.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Oh baby, raise my taxes. Yeah yeah, raise them higher.

Cut oil depletion allowances? What kind of girl do you think I am?

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Hey girls, Carlos Danger has the stamina to hold out longer than all of the other mayoral candidates.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/weiner-downplays-pressure-quit-race-article-1.1407544

6. YankeeFan

This guy had an awesome name:

Vince Casanova, former Tribune Media Group president, dies

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/chi-vince-casanova-20130724,0,5829341.story

7. YankeeFan

Elliott Spitzer is thrilled with this new news:

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Harkens back to the great scene in West Wing on election night when the prez wins. He's trying to get comfy with the First Lady (caviar and champagne) and reciting the demographic groups he won that night, and in what percentages. Stockard Channing/First Lady looks at him and says, "Is this nerd hot talk?"

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yeah, congratulations asshole ... you must be so proud for actually not paying hookers for the last five years.

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Unimpressed.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this one but here's a compromise I can live with. Weiner drops out but Huma becomes the next mayor. I was really impressed with her composure at the press conference.

A Weiner victory is the next best thing to an actual win for Republicans. Him stumbling from scandal to scandal, squabbling with the unions and in general, appearing weak and incompetent, will make a perfect poster child for Democratic Party disfunction.

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

LeVert is also not much on Casanova, from what I understand.

Draft saved Draft deleted