1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another teacher caught bumping uglies with a student

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Riddick, Mar 1, 2007.

1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

She's probably not pretty enough to avoid jail time, but she's just perfect for those who will be awaiting her arrival.

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

What makes it an even better story is that she was put on administrative leave with pay. Which makes me ask the question, "What do you have to do to get suspended without pay?"

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

That's how the coach at my alma mater was. He was suspended with pay until the charges were officially filed and he'd gone through the grand jury stuff. Then he was taken off pay.

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Do you think it's possible that, I don't want to say encourages this stuff, but doesn't make people scared to try it? Knowing they'll get paid if they get caught and that there's a possibility nothing may be proven.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

If female teachers are going to go behind their husbands backs to fuck middle school and high schoolers, then their husbands should start taking Maxoderm.

This is ridiculous and out of hand. If she couldn't control her impulses, then she should have banged a few guys in college to sow her seeds before getting hitched.

6. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

This is what bugs me. You read about some male perv getting caught with someone underage or busted through an internet sting, and one look at the guy and you go, "oh, i can easily see why."
    but with some of these young teachers, i just don't see it. they could easily go to a navy bar or something and not run the risk.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

It's the appeal of doing something you're not supposed to. I'm in no way condoning it, but it's just the way it is. Sad yes, pathetic yes, the way of America yes.

8. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

1. There are a lot of sluts in this world.

2. I would love to know what I can do to get suspended with pay.

3. This chick loves the cock.

9. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

There was an area mayor who, during a brewing scandal he oversaw and was about to include him in the investigation, suspended himself with pay. Now that's something to aspire to.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Two of the cooaches at the first school I covered didn't get busted banging students, but they did marry them after they graduated.

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Right now, it's all accusations. Nothing has been proved in court. Although, it's not looking too good for her, at the very least, it's the whole innocent until proven guilty thing. This case looks pretty black and white, but there's numerous complaints against teachers that aren't.

I have some good friends who teach and they refuse to meet with students one-on-one because if there are no witnesses, all it takes is for one false accusation to ruin a career.

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Somehow, I think she would have been fine with group meetings, if you catch my drift.

Draft saved Draft deleted