1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another (secretly gay) Republican hate-monger gets outed

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I certainly hope it is true so I can have a good cackle to myself over the karma of hypocrisy.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

But, again, no credible source is reporting it.

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Hey but it is OUT THERE so it must be true.........

4. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

No MSNBC? Those people ought to change their call letters to the GOE network, as in "Get Obama Elected." I've never seen such wailing on FOX as I have on MSNBC today about Obama's double-digit poll lead down to three points.

5. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Don't worry, once this gets reported in the mainstream media, I'm sure the good folks at MSNBC will correctly identify King as McCain's state chair in Alabama.

6. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

It's hard to argue with your imagination.

7. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Probably the same reason the MSM doesn't say Charlie Crist is gay, even though everyone else has. Absent total confirmation -- like a gubernatorial press conference to announce it -- I can understand the hesitation to say anything. Plus, what's the point? The MSM doesn't need to be in the outing business, though certainly it can be in the pointing-out-hypocrites business if, say, King's wife files for divorce and states his sexuality as a reason.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The MSM is still ducking the story, but apparently McCain's campaign thinks the rumors may be true....they've erased all mentions of Troy King from the campaign web site.
    http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=glbt&sc2=news&sc3=&id=773

Draft saved Draft deleted