1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another (secretly gay) Republican hate-monger gets outed

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jul 11, 2008.

1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

They might if his wife comes out and says something, but I don't think gay sex is something you typically want to attribute to "sources."

2. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Probably will have to wait until the divorce proceedings, when it becomes a matter of public record.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I thought there was a lawyer in Montgomery saying this?

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Maybe she's the one leaking this story.

5. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Go to Daily Kos if you want to find liberal hate-mongers. That's where they tend to congregate.

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

And what would your problem be if Spinning were surfing that site?

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Whether he's gay or not, this guy has other issues judging from the influence peddling he's been involved with during a rather short career. Only in Alabama is corruption seen as a career builder. And he was an early supporter of McCain's. The Alabama website DailyDixie has some of King's career highlights...amazing he was being talked about as a possible candidate for governor.

http://www.dailydixie.com/2007/01/21/troy-kings-greatest-hits/

8. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

QFT.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

couldn't happen to a nicer guy in Alabama... OK, a few others but he's right up there...

10. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

OK, let's see -- a gay web-site floats a rumor-based story about a conservative republican who has voted almost 100 percent against gay issues -- and we're supposed to take it as if it is the gospel.

Meanwhile the same people carrying the torch on here to hang the guy from the gallows would be having shitfits is some blogosphere story this sketchy and at this point unsubstantiated and from a clearly biased web-site were the basis of a thread calling into question the integrity of some liberal icon......

I know, I know, THAT's DIFFERENT...... ::)

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

What?

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Forget it, he's rolling.

Draft saved Draft deleted