1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another reason to kill all the lawyers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, May 1, 2007.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070501/ap_on_re_as/japan_angry_magicians_1

Suing because people reveal your magic tricks?

But a segue to a great joke: A cruise ship features a magician as one of its nightly entertainers. The ship's captain has a talking parrot who loves going to the shows. However, the parrot squawks out the magician's tricks to the crowd before he pulls it off.
    One night, the magician starts doing a trick. "Bwaackkkk .... he's got the ace of hearts up his sleeve," the parrot says.
    A few minutes later, the magician starts another trick. "Bwaackkkk .... he's palming the silver dollar."
    Magician tries yet another trick. "Bwaackkkk .... the girl drops through the stage by a trap door when the smoke comes up."
    Magician has had it up here with it. He pulls out a gun and fires at the parrot. He misses, and the bullet strikes a bulkhead, ricochets, and hits a gas line. Within seconds, the ship blows up.
    A few minutes later, there's flaming wreckage strewn all over the water. There are two survivors: the magician and the parrot, both floating on debris. The parrot looks at the magician and says: ""Bwaackkkk .... okay, I give up. What'd you do with the boat?"

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I'm getting a Google ad for "The most BIZARRE coin through hand EVER!"

3. leo1

leo1 Active Member

hey, hey, settle down. ;)

how about killing all the japanese lawyers, not american ones?

but seriously, i don't think the theft of common property count would work in this country.

/law student a week from his last final exam ever and 12 days from graduation ;D ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted