1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another reason to hate Nancy Grace...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Sep 13, 2006.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

I am, indeed, omnipotent. Carry on.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If you really were, you'd have anticipated my question and would have addressed it beforehand.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Our receptionist, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is a HUGE fan of Ms. Grace.

She said that the reason men didn't like the shrew was because she was intimidating and we were afraid of her.

I said, no, the reason is simple: five minutes of listening to that fishmonger's wife would give you nightmares for three days straight.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

I knew you would say that, AA. See? ;D

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm still waiting for you to tell us who commited those other headline crimes listed earlier.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

I'm working out. I'll get back to ya.

And I would have anticipated your question but I was sleeping.

Even the omnipotent need their rest.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

You're dead to me as an omnipotent being if you can't tell me who offed JFK AND if you need rest.

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

A perfect answer to the above question (even better if the program is live) -- BECAUSE IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!

Then again, anyone who agrees to go on Nancy (Lack of Social) Grace should be well aware of what they're getting themselves into.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

One minor detail: According to police in Leesburg, Fla., Melinda Duckett killed herself before the interview with Nancy Grace aired.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

"Wow, I was interviewed by Nancy Grace. My life is complete. I can die now."

Bang.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Not the point and you know it. It's not like the interview aired and the woman got despondent because she knew family, friends and anyone else saw it and thought she was guilty. I'm not a Nancy Grace fan and don't watch the show, but you can't blame her because someone was already screwed up enough to either A. have something to do with the disappearance of her child, or B. kill herself because she believed people would think that.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's not at all possible that she may have had some pre-existing mental issues and this whole issue simply pushed her over the edge.
    Nope.
    She's a killer. Only those with a guilty conscience would off themselves.

Draft saved Draft deleted