1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Politician Goes Down

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HeinekenMan, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Sigh. Here we go again -- if you read the story it was an undercover cop acting as a male prostitute but Robert Allen obviously didn't know and he thought he was soliciting a prostitute.

Thus he was a married guy seeking and soliciting a prostitute in a public place. It just so happened the prostitute he chose to solicit was an undercover cop. And whether he is a moralist or not is irrelevant because he should go down and hard if for nothing else than just being a dumbass.

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I think you mean just deserts. /journalismboard

3. Trucha

Trucha Member

$20?!

Good to know at least ONE Republican is still a fiscal conservative.

4. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Line of the (young) day.

5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Wow. Hard to believe you of all people dug up an obscure reference to a Republican candidate.

I tell ya man, I don't know how you do it -- you must have a datebase. An hate-Republicans datebase. Either that or you read and take notes on nearly everything political on the web every day. Congrats, you honesty amaze me. I'm glad I don't have the time to hate so many people.

6. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Yeah, because punching a dude's name into Google News is such an obsessive thing to do... ::)

7. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Watch man. I tell ya, you could start a thread about anyone that's ever even thought about voting Republican and F_B'd be back in 10 minutes with 10 reasons to hate him. I remember within a few hours of Lamar Hunt dying, our noble Bastard showed us that we should hate him because he was mentioned on like page 135 of the Warren Commission report, a reference that pretty much had nothing to do with anything.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this site that has a higher percentage of negative posts, regardless of the subject matter. The guy is filled with hate. It's honestly amazing.

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

No I wouldn't. Yawn and zagoshe both posted on these threads. Sure, F_B's got them beat gross-wise, but percentage-wise it's no contest.

9. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

If Rep. Robert "Bob" Allen had a 'datebase' he wouldn't have needed to solicit that cop in the can.

10. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Thanks. That was constructive. I can't spell database.

He'll be here all night.

11. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Oh, Yawn and zagoshe are obviously in the running. F_B would damn sure make it an interesting race though.

12. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Try the veal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.