1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another conservative attack on people with vaginas fails

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeke12

Zeke12 Guest

We call that the Full Walker in the business.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

""I think it gives full information...To be able to have that information before making what most people would say is a very important, serious, life-changing decision, I think is appropriate."

Did he ever think that maybe the women don't want to be forced into learning about "full information", especially if it's an invasive procedure?

Nope, course not. Women are too fragile to be able to think for themselves about whether or not they want to undergo a medical procedure.

3. I'm not debating this law, but there are all sorts of "full information" laws and requirements for medical procedures. Should we de-regulate all of them because those mandates suggest that we are to fragile to be able to think for ourselves about whether or not we want to undergo a medical procedure?

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I've never advocated the killing of anyone involved in abortions, be it doctors, the woman or anyone else. Ever.

5. zagoshe

Now wait a minute - the entire mantra of the pro-choice nazi's is that anti-abortion people are hypocrites cause they want to use violence to stop an act they refer to as murder.....

But you are criticizing Christian people for, well, acting like Christians and NOT resorting to violence.

So which is it - are they hypocrites that want to kill people or are they chickenshits who don't believe what they are selling (which makes no sense, because, again, their entire stance is that murder and violence are wrong......)

In other words, you are full of shit.

Thank you.

6. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

YOU JUST FUCKING DID!

Unless, of course, the woman survives the "torture" you want to put her through in order to have your permission to have an abortion.

Are you drunk again?

7. zagoshe

Victims of rape and incest comprise less than 1 percent of all people who have abortions - yet to hear the pro-death people talk, you'd think they are the only ones having abortions and anyone who suggests that maybe we need to cut some of the access to abortions down are picking on victims......

8. zagoshe

No, I did not.

All I said was - if abortion is such a pleasant thing and there is no victim, then why not let the mother undergo the same procedure first?

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Do you believe abortion is murder, Zag? If not, why aren't you doing more to stop it? It's a valid question, one that your bullshit attempt at misdirection doesn't answer.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

More dishonesty from you. You absolutely advocated violence. At least own up to it.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Wait, there are abortions in which the fetus is removed and then lives a full and healthy life?

if not, it's not the same procedure.

12. zagoshe

What are you talking about you stalking jackass?

Oh that's right, you are talking out of your ass again.

So in other words, if I am not murdering doctors then I really don't believe that abortion is murder?

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said - and given your body of work, that is saying a helluva lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.