1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another conservative attack on people with vaginas fails

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vicd

vicd Active Member

Va-Jay-Jay

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Awesome. So any guy can rape a woman to get her pregnant, and then claim parental rights. They'll want the woman to bring the kid in to see them when they're in prison.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

This post immediately above a ChristianMingle.com add cracked me up.

4. Biscayne

Biscayne Guest

I'd like to see forced trans-anal exploratory probes, with 10-horsepower engines running the show, for men who think they should be deciding what gets stuck into women's bodies. And for men who think they can speak for rape victims and/or pregnant women.

5. Yeah, this is way more than a men/women issue. This is a theological issue on how to interpret the Bible.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

More like this ^^^

7. My point is that it's not hard to imagine someone opposing this translation while also not being sexist.

8. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I think any person who wants to have an abortion should first have her head stuck in a suction machine then have a big set of tweezers pull her down a hallway by the head.

If she survives and still wants to subject another hunan to that torture, she can indeed have an abortion

9. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Good thing no one cares what you think.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

This post is a home run.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Now that half the country apparently thinks I'm supposed to pay for their condoms and birth control pills, how long before they also think I should be stuck with the dinner bill and the movie tickets for their date before they go home and fuck?

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

If you want to fund me, we can certainly discuss that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.