1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anne hathaway 'raps' papparazzi

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Aug 17, 2011.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

i know anne gets mixed reviews from SportsJournalists.com members, but i think she's just about the coolest, most down-to-earth actresses on the planet. last night on conan she took on the annoying stalkers with this diddy she wrote in which she channels her inner li'l wayne:

again, this jersey girl is too cool for school. can't wait to check out her look as 'catwoman' in the latest 'batman' flick, filming now. 8) 8) 8)

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Anne Hathaway is awesome.

That is all.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oddly less surprising than this one:

She's rapping from this song (which has been in my head for days)

4. Quakes

Quakes Guest

Yeah. Mixed reviews? I must have missed those. She's close to perfect.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm not a big fan, but that made me like her more.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

hey, i don't get why a negative word is ever uttered about ms. hathaway, either. but she's been much-discussed with several folks here disagreeing that she brings 'hot' to the table.

add the smokin' personality that gives us 'rap' on conan and you get pretty much the perfect woman, imo.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I will cop to being a dissenter. Just don't get it. Skinny and pale was my original assessment. I have come to see this belief as a failing on my part and a stain on my character, but one I am not able to correct.

8. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Agree with LTL, skinny and pasty. Very pretty at times, goofy-looking at other times. Not a hater, just not overly impressed.

9. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Skinny, pasty and her attempts to be"down-to-earth" seem forced and contrived.

10. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I wouldn't decline her phone call.

11. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

seconded

12. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

TTIWWOP!

Draft saved Draft deleted