1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anna Kournikova is sickeningly skinny

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Jul 13, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Re: Anna Kournikova as Nicole Richie

She's not reached Nicole Ritchie status yet, but she's looking a bit thinner than normal. If she keeps losing weight, her friends and family should be worried. But if she's been stressed out or sick lately, she easily could have dropped 10 pounds without meaning to.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

3. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Who are these women trying to attract, Gary Glitter? Dropping that much weight takes away the female features of, oh, breasts and hips and ass, and leaves them looking like a nice, smooth 12-year-old (boy or girl). Dah-duh-dah-dah-dah, HEY !

4. GlenQuagmire

GlenQuagmire Active Member

penises everywhere collectively weap ...

5. Bubba Fett

Bubba Fett Active Member

You might want to join BYH at the doctor to get that checked out.

Plus, we'll always have those yellow bikini photos.

6. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

First... our penises USED TO collectively weep, so to speak.

Second, I was wondering why the first web site said the yellow bikini shots were trumped by the black thong.... then I saw that they didn't have the yellow bikini money shot.

Which, unfortunately, I don't either.

7. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

No, I'm guessing bulimia. Her teeth are frighteningly discolored.

8. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/kournikova%20not%20anorexic_1002283

Tennis star ANNA KOURNIKOVA has defended her dramatic weightloss, insisting she isn't suffering from an eating disorder. Since leaving the Women's Tennis Association circuit because of a back injury, the Russian pin-up has lost the voluptuous figure which once graced magazine covers worldwide. The 25-year-old beauty says her loss of bulk is down to her lack of tennis and says she is not starving herself. She says, "I'm naturally long, lean, and lanky. When I was playing tennis on the professional circuit, my body completely changed. "For nearly 15 years, I spent six hours a day on the court. "Now, almost three years have passed, and my body has changed again."

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Well, that makes a lot of sense.

"I used to burn about 4,000 calories a day on the tennis court. But I stopped doing that . . . and so I lost weight."

Ohhhkayyyy.

10. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

I saw her playing an exhibition on TV a couple months back.
    The camera adds 10 pounds, they say. Can't imagine what she looks like in real life.
    Her arms and legs were like sticks. It was frightening.
    Even Chris Evert, who was also playing, looked like she felt really sorry for her.

I don't know what the usual suspects so long to find out about this.

11. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Anorexia is generally about people feeling they are not in control of their lives and this is the one thing that they can control. It's not about weight loss - it's an illness.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Her face/teeth look odd.

Her excuse sounds ridiculous.

If non-activity was the leading cause of weight loss, we'd have a country of stick figures.

Draft saved Draft deleted