1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anna does NY (Mets)?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jul 19, 2012.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

3. H.L. Mencken

H.L. Mencken Member

To this day, he thinks she was involved. “She was definitely a part of the murder of my son,” Evans Sr. said. “She’s a killer.”

Warren certainly had killer looks, and she used them to turn her life around in a flash.

Never stop being you, Daily News.

4. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

The glasses make her look less like a pole dancing (potential) accessory to murder.

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Antrel Rolle says Kris Benson needs to man up against gun-toting, knife-wielding bully bitches.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I worked with Anna a few times and she was always very sweet but she was clearly a bubble off, and that was nearly a decade ago. I'm not surprised to hear she needs psychiatric care.

7. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Aside from some random clubhouse helpers, no one would take the risk of banging that skank.

8. Preview of her interview with Dr. Phil

http://thebiglead.com/2013/11/21/anna-benson-dr-phil-interview-video-insane/

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted