1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angryjournalist.com

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by STLIrish, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

do explain, please.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Awesome. And 100 percent true.

I was a teenager in the 1990s, and I was hero for a day in the 8th grade when I AOL chat room'ed my way into a supposed picture of Mariah Carey playing with herself. I printed it out -- on a dot matrix printer, mind you -- and took it to school.

Everyone thought I was the man. I still didn't get laid for another five years, but it was a great moment in my life nonetheless.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

AJ #3301 offering up some quality ... not that I can cut and paste it here. :mad:

4. Newsmait and even Poison Kitchen to a much lesser extent were terrific. There was no where else to go. And then I found this place last year. It filled nearly a decade void as a place where you could go and talk to people around the country about newspapers.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

That has to piss you off. ;D

6. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

ooh it's testycopyeditors.org

7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

You have to remember though, that this was back in the day. Back then, there were only six naked pictures online. Really, you could have collected them all. Sort of like baseball cards, but with less balls. (Hopefully)

Draft saved Draft deleted