1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angelina Jolie has slept with only four men -- so she says

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I love puppies!, Sep 21, 2007.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Who is sick boy?

And I believe her brother would be the fourth. They were getting very PDAish at one of those award shows years ago.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Because in your imagination, you prefer all of those other "lovers" she spoke about to be women? I know I do.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Now that'd be a sister combination.

4. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

Sick Boy = Jonny Lee Miller, it's his character's name in Trainspotting.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Does she have a vial of blood from the other guys she slept with besides Mr. Woodcock?

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

There are a couple reasons why I believe her... Considering the things she's admitted to in the past, it would kind of surprise me if she lied about this... She also married Sick Boy really really young and then supposedly had her "lesbian phase" right after that before she met Billy Bob...

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

But he shites in the sheets!!!

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Me.

9. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Wow. I'm guessing Orenthal is only two behind Angelina in these standings, then.

10. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

That's a very low numbers since she have TONS of guys lining up to bang her. Besides, she's a Man's chick. Her numbers should be higher.

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

She just said she only slept with four guys.......she's probably fucked 10x that amount.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

She also says she's only slept with one woman, gents. So if you're gonna buy that she's only slept with four men because that's what she says, you gotta buy that she's only only slept with one woman too.

Draft saved Draft deleted