1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Andy Reid dogs Eagles press corps

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by spud, Aug 4, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Whoa. Relax. Hard on yourself much?

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

I'm big. Not fat. There's a difference. LOL

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Oh, I'm plenty relaxed. No denying I'm fat (I don't take that lame-ass "big" approach. I'm fat). Going to work on that like Fridge and Andy Reid though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. JackReacher

Fridge detailed his dieting plan on the Junkies the other morning, maybe Friday. You can check out the podcast online. Very costly, I think. But very effective.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. Monroe Stahr

Monroe Stahr Member

I wish Andy had been that strict with his kids. They might not have wound up in prison.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Moddy, if calling someone fat is suddenly a no-go, you have a lot of work to do cleaning up posts around the board.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

How much can no food cost?
    He eats one meal: 8 oz of lean meat and a steamed vegetable a day. Plus, FIVE 100-calorie bars. My guess is that is what costs.

IJAG, who said it was a no-go? I just said it wasn't relevant to anything.

8. Drip

Drip Active Member

I was thinking the same thing but since the thread is about his going mum with reporters, I decided not to post anything.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Holy crap, that's like no food at all. Thank god Weight Watchers works. I can eat bunches of food on that.

And fat isn't really relevant to most of what it gets posted about either...this one just didn't jump out at me as any more or less obscenely pointless. Just wondered what the button was.

10. JackReacher

Doesn't he get his food from some company, sort of like NutriSystem? Didn't think he bought his own groceries. That's why I thought it was costly.

But yeah, even if he buys his from some expensive company, you can get oatmeal, meat, veggies and protein bars at Giant.

As for the bars, it's not a protein bar, but I effing LOVE the Nature Valley bars. Soooo good. My brother said he lived on them during Basic Training. He got me hooked on them. I bring them to work every morning.

Sorry, way off the original topic.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

This thread is really getting heavy.

12. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

What he said.

Draft saved Draft deleted