1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And I really thought Lindsay was going to stay clean...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Jul 24, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

http://www.tmz.com/

Oops.

I suppose you should start from the bottom Lohan post and then read up the list. Those crazy kids in Hollywood...whatever will they come up with next?

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Just read my sig, and that will tell you the opinion expressed from the Chef on Li-Ho.

3. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

She certainly should be considered a solid #1 draft pick in anyone's celebrity death pool. This story will eventually end very badly.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Man I never saw that sig, Chef. Nice to you and nice to bigpern.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

So she starts chasing another car, gets pulled over, fails a field sobriety test, blows a .12-.13, has coke in her pocket...and the company that's monitoring her by her ankle bracelet had no idea this morning she'd even been arrested?

Fantastic.

6. That's my kind of probation right there.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

They didn't even give her time to shave.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

ewwww

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Awesome.

10. isn't this her 2nd DUI/drug possesion charge in like 2 months? I'm no judge, but i imagine she's looking at some time behind bars...

11. Flash

Flash Guest

So we've had the Rat Pack and the Brat Pack. What is this phenomenon? The Chain Gang?

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

OK, how long till some mo-mo starts a D_B thread on S&N and says "I looked for it and I didn't see it"

Draft saved Draft deleted