1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An American Tragedy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by farmerjerome, Mar 15, 2007.

1. girl friday

girl friday Member

be careful what you wish for -- i longed for the return of the McRib. they brought it back in Florida, had one at Christmas...and it was not at all as good as i remembered

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Maybe they'll have a McRib farewell tour, like Krusty had for the Ribwich.

[​IMG]

3. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

The McDonald's near my shop has had the sign in the window for a month. Guess how long the shake machine has been broken.

Thank goodness we've got Culver's nearby now. Their mint shake takes care of the year-round hankerings.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oooh Culver's. Thank god those haven't made their way here yet. Butterburgers? Oh yeah.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Uhh, FJ? Even if you don't consume your first Shamrock Shake until Friday, that gives you more than half the month to consume Shamrock Shakes. Silly drunk angry Orangemen fan!!! :D :D :D

I eat like complete shit, but I will not touch any McDonald's milk-based option. A bunch of us had bad ice cream sundaes on the way back from a football game in college. If not for our spidey senses and our good sense to throw the shit out after a couple bites, we would have left our yak all over I-95.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Shamrock shakes. Yum.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

now without lettuce. Holy crap that is funny.

Nice find, Hank! :D

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm so ready to hop in my car and get one now, looking at that picture. Those are great.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Not to be confused with the Official Meat Favored Sandwich of the 1984 Summer Olympics.

"Uuuuuhhhh. I think I swallowed some of the juice."

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Accountant: Great spot, K. C.

Krusty: Put a sock in it, preppy. How much are these free burgers gonna cost me?
    Accountant: Not to worry, Mr. K. We've rigged the cards: they're all in events that Communists never lose.
    Krusty: I like, I like.

Woman: This just came over the wires, Big K.

Krusty: [reads] Uh-huh. Soviet boycott. U.S. unopposed in most events. How does this affect our giveaway?

Accountant: Let's see. [calculates] You personally stand to lose $44 million.

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

How do you know what they taste like? I thought you were counting points!!!!!!!!

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

IF you've read the thread, I haven't had one in years. But I still remember what it tastes like.

I haven't found a McD's around here that serves them. And since I don't go to McD's now, I guess they'd have to have a sign out front or something.

Draft saved Draft deleted