1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amish School Shooting

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Freelance Hack, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Those biodegradable carbon emissions that come out horses' tailpipes out gotta be thrown somewhere.

2. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

This is simply the most amazingly stupid and misguided piece of crap I have seen.

For those who haven't clicked (or can't because of work filters and such)

The Westboro Baptist Church folks are mad at the governor of Pennsylvania because he said something about them on Fox TV that they didn't like.

So they apparently prayed to god to extract vengance on him.

Which god apparently did by having all those schoolchildren murdered.

And they feel smug about the whole thing.

If they feel that they had that much to do with it, lets bring them in on conspiracy to commit murder charges.

I am aware that is silly, but jeez, what is it with these people?

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Just once, I would like to see a deranged homicidal maniac shoot all these fuckers protesting the funeral.

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

A brief but true story.

Good friend of mine was killed in Iraq.....Phelps and his group show up.....many, many, many bikers rev up as loud as they could to drown them out.....we were told to not even look at them, for as many of them are lawyers, even a sneer at them by us would be considered harassment......I wish I was kidding.

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

It should be considered cut-and-dried unprotected hate expression.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The Phelps Cult (and that's what it really is) will not protest at the Amish funerals, because a radio show host has agreed to give them one hour of airtime...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,217760,00.html

One of Phelps' unholy spawn daughters said they planned to protest the Amish because they "don't serve God, they serve themselves."

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, thanks for serving God then, Phelpsie.

8. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Mother fucker.

That's about all I can mustre right now. For whatever reason I had never heard of these bastards before. Now I'm sorry that I have. Trying to figure out who's worse right now, the shooter or this group of assholes.

Mother Fucker.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Maybe his parents will divulge to the public that he was once molested by a minister. It's become very popular. I would bet my bottom dollar this would have been his attorney's first question. How else to justify someone's inhuman behavior?

It has been voiced before. The barking dog made Berkowitz kill those dozen people. Jeff Dahmer was a kid with splotchy forehead zits who was shoved into a locker. Gacy was made to choose to sniff ass or balls during one of his fraternity's rituals. When the fuck does this end? When does it dawn on you /and/ your lawyer that YOU ARE A MONUMENTAL FUCK-UP. and he too for substantiating your crimes?

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I don't care why this dude did it, LJB. He's just a sick fuck.

My stomach rarely turns anymore from all the stuff I hear and read daily, but when the Pennsylvania State Police head mentioned how Roberts brought two tubes of KY jelly into the school and planned to molest those kids ... well, a day and a half later, I'm still fucking angry about that. How can you be so callous as to pump 20 bullets into a little girl while also wanting to molest her with lube?

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/national/article/0,1406,KNS_350_5041705,00.html

Looks like Fred Phelps and his family will be on hand at the funeral.

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Nope. I can't go there.

You're saying their lives are still in progress? The wife THOUGHT, believed, that she had a good husband. Her children THOUGHT, believed, that their dad would be around for a long time, and they probably never thought that he would shoot nine Amish children in the head.

No, their life was fairly shattered too.

Draft saved Draft deleted