1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

America's Got Crazy Dudes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, Aug 3, 2006.

1. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Okay, so I'll admit that I've watched all but one episode of the enthralling America's Got Talent program.

Tonight, some dude sprawls out on a bed of nails or jagged glass or something. His partner uses a sledge to bust a concrete block that was on his stomach. I'm just wondering whether anybody noticed that he had blood staining the back of his white shirt when he stood up again.

And with that important question, I bid the evening farewell. Apparently, I have to help my wife organize her classroom tomorrow in time for parents' night. It sounds like loads of fun.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Well, you could be sledgehammered while laying on a bed of nails instead.

3. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Are they in the second round of that show yet? It's the longest reality show ever. It seems like they make up rules as they go along.

I hate to sound like a prude, but there's no way they should have a burlesquer on there ... there are little kids in the crowd.

I'm glad Rappin' Granny beat breast cancer but, Jesus, no more, please.

Projected final four: Cute yodeling girl; harmonica kid and his worthless brother; quick-changing Eastern European woman and husband; and ... I'm blanking out on the fourth.

Oh, and for those of you who have missed it,

The Hoff is singing Thursday night. ::)

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Song? Please tell me "Hooked On A Feeling."

5. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

The agreement on the Hoff was that the other two could judge him. But I'm not sure it's going to happen.

The rules do seem to change. It started with an X and then a check mark was added. Ultimately, however, they mean almost nothing.

I have no idea how a stripper made it through, but she didn't do well tonight.

The fourth will be the cute little girl vocalist. Rappin' granny sucks. I can't believe she was picked. It was immediately after that decision that they announced a wildcard show, which will be next week. The idea was that rappin' granny kicked some good talent off. So they'll have a second shot at the finals.

In case you missed tonight's show, kids in the TV audience covered their eyes while the stripper performed. Additionally, the Brit made a little girl and her little brother cry.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Son of a bitch, the only reason I clicked on the thread was to post this.

However, as Thursday night draws closer, it might deserve a thread of its own.

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

The wife wants the house, the cars, and half of your money. Pay up, bitch. ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted