1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Feb 7, 2007.

1. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

The dude who was booted from the show was one of the cousins, I believe. He sang the Sam Cooke song. He was one of my favorites. That sucks.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The backup singer is a really good story. I like the crooner too and the guy who won the first competition on his Navy vessel.

3. Dignan

Dignan Guest

The black girl who sang on roller skates was hot. And she could sing.

And, she was a member of the Lingerie Football League's Chicago Bliss.

http://www.tmz.com/search/?q=jointer

4. You have to wonder who was watching and said, "Man, that girl looks familiar?!?"

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Sad to see Fidel Castro cut, glad to see the "David Hasselhoff"/Beat Box/"How Deep Is Your Love" quartet move on.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Mert will be sad. His girl was in the first group of girls to get cut.

7. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I'm a day behind... haven't seen last night's.

Is IJAG's guy still alive??

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No. Justin Guarini hasn't competed since the first year.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I didn't see him last night in the end selection process. I'm sure by now the final 24 are on the web site as the contestants. I can tell you that some people on this board are going to be very depressed that their Canadian hotty got knocked out the first day of Hollywood week.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I just did go look on the site. My Jenry didn't make the final 24. I haven't seen it in two weeks, I have a crapload to catch up on my Tivo.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I just looked at a fan forum and they said (we know how reliable those can and can't be) that Jenry lied about his age and was kicked off the show for that reason. Can anyone confirm this via the real news and not fan forums?

12. I'm rooting for the Indian kid, but he has no shot.

Draft saved Draft deleted