1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

american idol -- 3/20 -- possible spoilers??

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Well, there was Phil Stacey.....

[​IMG]

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I thought Haley was abso-fucking-lutely smoking in that getup.

The utter opposite of McPhee last year.

No way Hicks wins if Kat had had a whiff of wardrobe sense.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I just thought the fancy blouse/UPS guy shorts combo was a little weird, is all. She does have the looks and tbe voice, tho.

And Son of a Preacher Man would have been a helluva choice. Or, To Sir With Love.

4. boots

boots New Member

I hate this theme shit but one thing is for certain, Singay will live to see another week as a contestant. Most unfortunate. The little girl crying sold the audience. I don't know if those were tears of anguish or joy. He's the worst singer but probably the most attractive male. I bet he'd blow his brains out if he woke up and found locks of his hair on his pillow.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Or...
    the little girl made people say "give me a fucking break"

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I don't watch this show regularly, seriously. But while I was playing Fifa 2007 on my PS2 in the next room I had to come in to watch Singay/Sangay whatever. It was hilarious. When that little girl started crying my wife burst into a laughter that scared the dogs.

Her explaination was the girl forgot to take her medication. Classic TV. God Bless America.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

She wouldn't influence any voting for Sanjaya, they kept showing her all night, not just during his disaster.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They showed the girl the most during Sanjaya's set. I think they showed her again during Melinda and then obviously, they brought her on the stage...

I don't care how old she was, it was pathetic and it wouldn't surprise me for a second if she was planted there...

9. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Wasn't that the girl from 'Jesus Camp'?

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

God I hope you're not gay. Because your taste in men is horrid.

11. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

All you ever wanted to know about the crying girl: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-showtracker-idol-sp,1,6582829.special?coll=la-entnews-tv&ctrack=1&cset=true

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Second that.

Draft saved Draft deleted