1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amazing Race 14 Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BNWriter, Feb 11, 2009.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

So did the bitchy cheerleader redeem herself by helping out Luke at the end?
    I kinda think so, but that's just me.
    Since this was my first season to watch, I don't really get the rush, when three quarters of the time they end waiting for a plane at the airport, and most of the time, the finish is determined by the individual performers, but by the cab drivers getting them from place to place.
    Cheerleaders might have won and won easily if their cabbie had taken them to the right fence or had not stopped to get gas because she zipped right through that challenge.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Or was it an editing trick?

We don't know how far in front Tammy and Victor finished in front of the cheerleaders. I wish the producers would put a clock up for when teams finish.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Bringing this back from the morgue for this news, Jaime (one the cheerleaders) will be Playboy's Miss January 2010.

4. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Just as a refresher:

[​IMG]

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Got that mag - yet another double issue - FAIL! - in the mail yesterday but haven't got to the pics. Yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted